Child Support

Both parents have an obligation to provide support to their children.  In Missouri, child support can be established by the Court usually through a Paternity Case or by the State through an Administrative Child Support Hearing.  The result you receive can differ greatly depending on which process your case is pursued through. 

Whether you are the custodial parent or the non-custodial parent, the Attorneys at the Zolman Law Firm in St. Louis can assist you in presenting the best case possible when dealing with both the Court system and an Administrative Hearing. 

When dealing with child support cases, it is important to understand the two types that can occur.


If you have an existing child support order and you have not received credit for all payments made, or you believe the minor child is emancipated or that your child support obligation should cease, our attorneys can assist you in reconciling the support records or pursuing a declaration of emancipation if appropriate. 

Call the Zolman Law Firm in St. Louis for a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your child support case today.